This Wine Spectator Award-winner offers a unique dining experience featuring an exhibition-style kitchen with outstanding views and impeccable service, plus outdoor patio seating with views of the M Pool and Las Vegas Strip.
Enjoy fresh fish (flown in daily); dry-aged or wet-aged prime cut filet, ribeye and New York strip steaks; 450 different wine selections; and an amazing array of innovative side dishes and appetizers.
the Dining Experience
What you'll find at Anthony's
Unique food offerings:
- We butcher and dry age our own meat on property.
- Serve USDA choice prime, 1855 cut dry age, wet-age steaks. Filet, rib-eye, NY strip loin for all three options.
- We serve bison tenderloin — the leanest meat there is.
- Sustainable fresh fish is flown in daily, never frozen.
- Non-steak offerings including chicken, fish and a variety of chops are available.
- Our sides, appetizers, souffles and desserts are made in house.
- An open display kitchen where you can watch our chefs cutting and cooking your prime rib and seafood.
- A lounge and full bar offering 450 different types of wine.
- Wine selections include French, Chilean, Spanish, Australian, and Napa Valley wines, California, single estate, and rare vintages, with bottles dating back to 1961.
- We offer recommendations on which foods and wines pair well.
- Indoor, outdoor and private dining options with views of the M pool and the Las Vegas strip.
Anthony's event space
We can host from 20 to 400 Guests
Looking for an elegant space for a small or large gathering?
Anthony's offers semi-private, private and large dining areas for receptions, parties and formal dinners.
We can accommodate anywhere from 20 to 400 guests.