Reopening UpdatesAll the information you need about the reopening of the M Resort Spa Casino Las Vegas. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
statement by hussain mahrous, vice president & general manager, on the reopening of the m resort spa casino las vegas
"While the amenities our customers have come to know and love may be somewhat limited for the time being, the ability to safely welcome back our team members and guests remains our top priority. With this in mind, we have been working closely with the Nevada Gaming Control Board, state and local leaders, and public health officials to finalize comprehensive reopening protocols and new health and safety precautions. Our returning team members will be trained on these procedures and our guests will see reminder signage about them throughout the property. These new protocols include, but are not limited to, the following:
- We will limit capacity on our gaming floor to no more than 50% of our maximum occupancy.
- The installation of floor decals and signage to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines in areas where lines typically form.
- Gaming machines will be configured to meet social distancing requirements.
- Live music, entertainment, convention, and banquet services will remain suspended.
- There will be no large drawings, tournaments, or special events.
- Restaurant offerings will be limited to Anthony’s Steakhouse, Burgers & Brews, Vig Deli and Baby Cakes.
- At this time Topgolf, shuttle service and valet will be closed.
- The Spa has reopened.
- The fitness center has reopened for hotel guests only.
- The Pool has reopened.
- The hotel has reopened – book today for No Resort Fee Summer.
Health & Safety
- Team members and vendors will be required to wear masks and will undergo temperature checks prior to their shift.
- Based on the ruling by Nevada Governor, Steve Sisolak, and in order to help reduce the spread of COVID – 19, The M Resort Casino and Spa will be requiring all persons in public areas to wear a mask covering the face and nose. Patrons may remove masks temporarily while eating or drinking or when asked by casino staff for identification. Guests not adhering to these requirements will be advised of the requirements and warned that if they continue to disregard they will be asked to leave the property.
- Slot machines and table games will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations will be installed on the casino floor and be readily available throughout the facility.
We are grateful for the overwhelming support, patience, and understanding from our customers through these unprecedented times."
Gaming machines will be configured to meet social distancing requirements.
Anthony's Prime Steak & Seafood:
Daily: 5 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Baby Cakes Artisan Bakery:
Open Daily: 24 hours
Burgers & Brews:
Monday – Friday: 3 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday: 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Jayde Fuzion: Closed
Marinelli's Pasta Bar: Closed
Studio B Buffet: Closed
Daily: 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
The Hostile Grape: Closed
Daily: 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Ravello Lounge: Closed
Monday – Friday: 5 p.m. – 8 a.m.
Saturday & Sunday: Noon – 8 a.m.
All live entertainment is suspended at this time.
Topgolf is closed at this time.
Hotel & Amenities
At this time shuttle service and valet will be closed.
The Spa has reopened.
The fitness center has reopened for hotel guests only.
The pool has reopened.
The hotel has reopened – book today for No Resort Fee Summer.