|Marquee Rewards||Celebrity||Producer||Executive Producer||Icon|
|0 - 9,999
|10,000 - 29,999
|30,000 - 124,999
|125,000 - 399,999
|Receive special offers such as promotions, sweepstakes, special events, free SlotPlay® and more based on play||★||★||★||★||★|
|Earn Marquee Comps when you play & redeem them for dining, shopping, & hotel stays at participating Marquee Rewards casinos (1)||★||★||★||★||★|
|Earn Tier Points towards next Marquee Rewards tier level||★||★||★||★||N/A|
|Preferred access at select restaurants and/or Player Services||★||★||★|
|VIP lounge access for player and guest, where available||★||★|
|A-Lister pass for one guest for VIP lounge, where available||★|
|Access to Carnival Cruise Lines discounts & offers||Up TO 30% OFF||Up TO 40% OFF|
|Annual complimentary cruise up to 8 days with Carnival Cruise Lines (2)||★||★|
|Celebration Dinner, once per renewal period (3)||★|
|$500 Travel reimbursement towards cruise or casino trip (4)||★|
|Annual complimentary 3-night trip to a Marquee Rewards casino (5)||★|
|AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY AT THE M RESORT • LAS VEGAS|
|Use your slot based points to pay for gas at the convenient ARCO station located next to the M Resort||★||★||★||★||★|
|Free room upgrade when available||★||★||★|
|50% off dining at any M Resort restaurant when you pay with your M Resort points (6)||★||★|
|Gourmet dining reservation for same day or in advance||48 hr notice||★||★|
|Invitations to exclusive promotions and events||★||★||★||★|
*Visit Player Services or MarqueeRewards.com for more information. Tier points are accumulated and tier status awarded on a fixed six-month basis, January 1 through June 30 and July 1 through December 31. M Resort management reserves all rights to alter or cancel M Resort benefits at any time. (1) Marquee Comps are not earned and cannot be redeemed at Zia Park Racetrack & Casino. Marquee Comps are not earned at M Resort Las Vegas. M Resort Points cannot be redeemed at other Marquee Rewards casinos. (2) Full terms and conditions, including redemption period for the player’s annual cruise benefit, are located at MarqueeRewards.com. Complimentary offers include cruise fare only. All applicable government fees, taxes, port expenses, gratuities, onboard expenses and travel expenses are the responsibility of the Marquee Rewards member and travel guest. Subject to availability. Producer & Celebrity Discounts as of March 1, 2014. Ships Registry: The Bahamas, Panama & Malta. ©2014 Carnival Cruise Lines. All rights reserved. (3) Approximate value of dinner is $250. Not available at Zia Park Racetrack & Casino. (4) Travel reimbursement valid once annually and can be used for airfare or mileage. Guest is responsible for booking travel and submitting receipts to casino host within 30 days of trip completion for reimbursement. (5) Trip is valid when visiting a Marquee Rewards casino other than guest’s primary (or dominant) casino. Trip must be booked and taken by June 30. If guest maintains Icon status based on play from January 1 through June 30, the valid period extends to December 30. Blackout dates may apply. (6) Dining offer excludes alcohol.
MARQUEE REWARDS® PROGRAM OFFICIAL RULES
- Application for membership and participation in Marquee Rewards indicates acceptance of these Official Rules.
- Marquee Rewards members must be 21 years of age or older to participate in the program. Membership is free. No casino play is required to obtain a Marquee Rewards card.
- Applicants must present a valid, unexpired government issued photo identification to receive a Marquee Rewards card.
- Marquee Rewards members will receive offers and rewards available to members only. By joining Marquee Rewards you give permission for The M Resort Spa Casino and Penn National Gaming Inc. ("PNGI") and its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively referred to as, "PNGI") to send mail, e-mail, and other solicitations to the addresses provided, as well as telephone solicitations if you have provided your telephone number. If your address or other information changes, please visit Player Services at The M Resort Spa Casino to update.
- Marquee Rewards membership is limited to one (1) account per person. Accounts, membership cards, and program benefits are not transferable and are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Marquee Rewards tier points and Marquee Comps may be accumulated at any participating PNGI casino by Marquee Rewards members. A list of participating PNGI casinos is available on-line at www.MarqueeRewards.com. Marquee Comps may not be earned or redeemed at Zia Park Racetrack & Casino. Marquee Comps are not earned at M Resort Las Vegas. M Resort Points cannot be redeemed at other Marquee Rewards casinos.
- Marquee Rewards cards are the property of PNGI and must be returned upon request.
- PNGI is not responsible for lost or stolen cards or lost/misdirected mail or any other communications.
- Each Marquee Rewards member must select a Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the member's account and a username and password for his/her on-line Marquee Rewards account., where available. Members are responsible for keeping secure their account information, including passwords and security responses.
- All benefits, including tier points, are based on member's rated level of play. Rated play varies by machine and/ or game type, denomination, average bet and length of play. Calculation of rated play is in the sole discretion of PNGI. All tier point and comp accumulations are subject to review and verification by PNGI.
- Benefits may be awarded for all tracked slot and table games play, video poker, video keno, poker, racetrack and sports betting, where available. Benefits for play may vary by casino property. It is the responsibility of the member to present his/her Marquee Rewards card, for tracking before placing wagers at tables, racetrack and sports betting or other games, and to properly insert the Marquee Rewards card into the slot reader and verify its acceptance throughout the duration of slot machine play. PNGI is not responsible for lost ratings, points, or comps due to an improperly read Marquee Rewards card.
- Marquee Rewards tier point evaluations are completed on a six-month basis, January through June and July through December. Qualification is based on recorded Marquee Rewards play activity. Marquee Rewards Icon (400,000+ Tier Points), Executive Producer (125,000-399,999 Tier Points), Producer (30,000-124,999 Tier Points), and Celebrity (10,000-29,999 Tier Points) tier levels are by invitation only at the sole discretion of PNGI.
- Bonus points received in a promotion are not eligible towards a Marquee Rewards tier upgrade.
- Management reserves the right to adjust account status due to error, malfunction or misuse of a Marquee Rewards card.
- Tier points and Marquee Comps have no cash value.
- Marquee Rewards members must have gaming activity during each six month period to prevent purging of all comp points and accumulated comp balance. Gaming activity is defined as earning at least one point during a six month period, excluding promotion points. PNGI reserves the right to purge all Marquee Rewards points or comps, without advance notice, from any member account with no gaming activity in six months. Marquee Reward accounts may also be purged by PNGI for any member that is excluded from any PNGI casino.
- Tier points and comp balances are non-transferable, including upon death or divorce.
- All decisions regarding the interpretation of the Official Rules, program regulations, eligibility, tier point and comp accumulation, and all other matters regarding the Marquee Rewards program are the exclusive discretion of PNGI whose decisions are final.
- PNGI reserves the right to modify, change or cancel the Marquee Rewards program and benefits at any time without prior written notice. The continued availability of Marquee Comps and other Marquee Rewards benefits are not guaranteed.
- PNGI reserves the right to deny or revoke any Marquee Rewards membership if it is determined that the member has not complied with the program in the manner intended or it is in the best interest of the guest or PNGI as determined in the sole discretion of PNGI.
- PNGI reserves the right to refuse complimentary redemptions if the true cardholder is not present or if coupons or complimentary slips have been changed, altered or tampered with in any way.
- PNGI reserves the right to remove and revoke promotional giveaway credits (i.e. free SLOTPLAY), comp worth and player reward credits (i.e. points) for any persons on any state gaming exclusion list or enrolled in any state self-exclusion program, patrons whose accounts have been merged or duplicated, patrons permanently banned from the casino property by management or government authorities or patrons who have voluntarily excluded themselves at any PNGI casino properties. Such persons are not eligible for Marquee Rewards membership or any of its offerings.
- Select team members of PNGI are not permitted to participate in this program.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the Official Rules will be resolved by PNGI, whose decision shall be final.
- Marquee Rewards use and associated benefits are subject to various state governmental rules, regulations, and policies which may vary by jurisdiction and which may affect requirements for card use and benefits granted or redeemed. In any case where there is a conflict between these Official Rules and an individual State requirement, the State requirement will apply.
For questions or information and rules about the program, please call 702•797•1000 and ask for Player Services.
Must be 21 years of age to gamble.