It's Back! 2nd Annual Touchdown Football Drawing!*
Two Tickets to
the Big Game
Open to all Marquee Rewards Members
Earn Drawing Tickets Sept. 4 – Dec. 28, 2014
Receive a drawing ticket by hitting any Four of a Kind combination on a 25¢ or
higher bar top video poker machines during select football games at:
32° Draft Bar •M Bar • Casino Bar (Located near Ravello Lounge)
*Must be 21. Details available at 32° Draft Bar, M Bar, the Casino Bar, Player Services. Management reserves all rights.
Two Ticket Touchdown Football Drawing
Win 2 Tickets to The Big Game In Phoenix, AZ plus a $2500 Visa Gift Card
- To be eligible to participate, the member’s card must be activated on device.
- The Two Ticket Touchdown Football Drawing is open to all Marquee Rewards Club members.
- The Two Ticket Touchdown Football Drawing will be held on Saturday, January 17, 2015 at 7:30pm and will award One (1) winner 2 tickets* to The Big Game on February 1, 2015 in Phoenix, AZ and a $2,500 Visa Gift Card.
- The earning period for the drawing begins at 4pm Thursday, September 4, 2014 and ends on Sunday, December 28, 2014 at 5pm.
- One (1) entry is earned for each Four of a Kind combination on a bar top video poker machine at one of the following locations:
a. 32 Degree Draft Bar
- Earning Criteria for a winning combination is deemed a Four of a Kind with the following limitations:
a. Must be won on a machine 25 cent or greater denomination at participating bar locations
- Earning Period is as follows:
- Drawing entries must be placed in the drum located on the Main Casino floor adjacent to the Vig Deli before Tuesday, December 30, 2014 at 5pm for the final drawing to take place on Saturday, January 17th, 2015 at 7:30pm. Participants must record their Marquee Rewards number on the entry ticket being placed in the drum in order to be entered into the drawing.
- One (1) winner will be drawn randomly. Winner must be present to win.
- Winner has until 7:33pm to claim their prize at the drawing drum located adjacent to the Vig Deli. If winner does not claim prize by 7:33pm another name will be drawn and each name following original winner called will have 3 minutes to claim the prize. Names will be called until a winner is awarded.
- The Prize Winner will be presented with a Voucher/certificate representing Top Prize Award.
- Actual Tickets (2) are to be presented to the Winner during the 7 days leading up to The Big Game. (January 25th 2015 – January 31st, 2015)
- All prizes which are unclaimed will be considered forfeit.
- Earned rated play winning combinations are verified by an authorized representative of the M Resort for drawing entries.
- The M Resort Management will verify all winning entries and award all prizes.
- The M Resort reserves the right to ask for valid identification.
- Determination of valid entries will be at the sole discretion of the M Resort.
- Participants must be 21 years of age or older to participate or attend any gaming functions.
- Employees of The M Resort, its affiliates, and their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
- The M Resort has the right to disqualify any participant for misconduct or infraction of rules.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by these rules shall be resolved by M Resort in conjunction with NRS 463.362.
- CHANGE OF ADDRESS POLICY: It is sole responsibility of the participant to notify the M Resort of a change in his or her mailing address or email address by going to the “Contact Us” section of the www.theMresort.com website and filling out the “Email Us” form to notify us of such change during the applicable Promotional period. When filling out the “Email Us” Form, select the Marquee Rewards Club department for proper routing.
- Participants selected must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning are contingent upon fulfilling all requirements.
- Prior to cancellation or modification of this drawing, The M Resort Spa Casino will notify the Nevada Gaming Control Board, in writing, within 24 hours, of its plan of action.
- If a participant disagrees with the decision of The M Resort Spa Casino Management, the patron will be provided with a Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) Patron Dispute Form. NGCB Administrative Rules will govern all disputes filed by patrons relative to this promotion.
- Release: By entering this tournament, participant agrees to release and hold harmless, LVGV, LLC, the prize sponsor, each of their related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the tournament or receipt or use of any prize.
- Limitations of Liability: The M Resort is not responsible for: (i) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process; (ii) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotions or the processing of entries; or (iii) any injury or damage to persons or property, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participant’s participation in the promotion.
- Disputes: Participant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this promotion, or any prizes awarded, other than the administration of the promotion or the determination of winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Nevada, County of Clark; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and M Resort in connection with the drawing, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada.
- Any non-U.S. resident that receives prize money of $600 or more will automatically have 30% withheld for tax purposes. The M is required to send a 1099 form to all U.S. residents that have accrued $600 or more in prize money within a calendar year. This form is for Miscellaneous Income, per IRS tax regulations. If player wins $100 or more, they will be required to fill out a W-9 form.
- Winner is solely responsible for all applicable state, federal or other applicable income taxes on the value of the prize and winners shall provide The M Resort with all information reasonably requested by The M Resort in connection with local, state and federal tax reporting.
- The M Resort endorses responsible gaming, if you or someone you know has a problem gaming responsibly; please call the 24-hour Problem Gamblers Helpline at 1-800-522-4700.
- The Winner’s list is available upon request.
- Participants agree that The M Resort has a right to reproduce, print, publish or disseminate in any medium, their picture, likeness, name, voice, and biographical material for purpose of news, advertising and/or promotion of The M Resort without any additional compensation.
- Marquee Rewards members may not allow anyone else to play using their Marquee Rewards club card. The M Resort reserves the right to verify single card play. Multiple cards may not be used per session.
- By participating in the Two Ticket Touchdown Football Drawing, participants agree to abide by all rules.
- Management reserves all rights.
b. M Bar
c. New Casino Bar
***Excludes Ravello Lounge
b. Bet played to receive entry must be on a 25 cent or greater denomination
c. The winning combination must hit on a play where max bet is played
d. The winning combination does not count in the sub game of Deuces Wild or Joker Poker
e. Unlimited entries per four of a kind may be earned per day with rated slot play.
a. Thursday Nights 4pm – 10pm
b. Sundays 9am – 10pm
c. Mondays 4pm – 10pm
d. Thanksgiving Day, November 27, 2014 9am – 10pm
f. Saturday, December 20, 2014 Noon-5pm
*Tickets have no Cash Value