HAPPY HOUR SPECIALS NOW ON THE MENU AT M RESORT'S JAYDE FUZION RESTAURANT
LAS VEGAS - July 8, 2014 - M Resort Spa Casino announces new happy hour specials at its popular Asian restaurant, Jayde Fuzion. Now, guests can enjoy a variety of appetizers available at half-price on Fridays and Saturdays from 5-7 p.m. at the bar.
Happy hour selections include Vietnamese spring rolls ($4), a refreshing blend of shrimp, lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, red bell peppers, rice noodles, cilantro, mint and Thai basil, wrapped in rice paper and served with a sweet chili-lime dipping sauce. Additional mouthwatering appetizers include shrimp tempura ($7.5), crispy-battered jumbo shrimp with a sweet-chili dipping sauce and Korean street “tacos” ($4.5), mini scallion pancakes filled with spicy beef and a Sriracha-lime dipping sauce for a unique take on traditional street tacos.
Other favorites include chicken lettuce wraps ($4.5) featuring Asian-spiced chicken, water chestnuts, shitake mushrooms and toasted peanuts, chicken satay ($4.5) with coconut-peanut sauce and Thai cucumber salad, and pan-fried pot stickers ($5) filled with savory pork and a ponzu dipping sauce. Kalbi ribs ($6) are also on the menu featuring glazed Wagyu beef, enoki mushrooms, chilies and kimchi pickles.
Additional dining specials across M Resort’s multiple venues include:
- Anthony’s Gourmet Burgers & Brews offers half-off select appetizers every day from 4-6 p.m. and a prime rib dinner special on Fridays, which includes a 12-ounce prime rib with au jus and creamy horseradish, a cup of New England clam chowder, creamed spinach and a loaded baked potato for $19.99.
- Anthony’s Prime Steak & Seafood offers half-priced appetizers in the bar and lounge every day from 5-7 p.m. and 1/3-off bottles of wine nightly.
- Hostile Grape, open Wednesday through Saturday, offers half-off all appetizers from 7-8 p.m. and 1/3-off bottles of wine nightly.
- Jayde Fuzion offers all-you-can-eat sushi and complimentary sake Sunday through Thursday for $24.99 at the sushi bar. Guests can also enjoy 1/3-off bottles of wine nightly.
- Vig Deli offers two late night specials on Fridays and Saturdays from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. Guests can choose from the steak and eggs ($6.99), which includes a six-ounce New York steak, two eggs, hash browns and choice of toast, or a short stack of pancakes ($3.99).
- Baby Cakes, the European style bakery, offers a buy-one, get-one free artisan bread loaves on Sundays as well as a the guaranteed lowest-priced specialty cakes in town. Baby Cakes will match any competitor’s price and extend an additional 10-percent off all specialty cakes.
ABOUT JAYDE FUZION
Jayde Fuzion, the grand prize venue from Food Network’s Restaurant Express, offers an intimate dining experience for up to 150 guests with an 11-person sushi bar and a private dining room for up to 20 guests. Restaurant seating includes booths and tables with great views of the resort’s spectacular pool; an outdoor terrace is also available for al fresco dining. Delivering a personal and creative take on Asian cuisine, the menu at Jayde Fuzion brings guests on a culinary journey through China, Japan and Korea with menu selections of dim sum, tempura, noodle dishes, fusion specialties and sushi, sashimi and nigiri.
Jayde Fuzion is open for dinner daily from 5 until 10 pm. Dinner reservations can be made by calling (702) 797-1000 or by visiting www.theMresort.com.
ABOUT M RESORT SPA CASINO
M Resort Spa Casino is a Forbes Travel Guide Four Star rated resort located on over 90 acres at 12300 Las Vegas Blvd. S. on the southeast corner of St. Rose Parkway and Las Vegas Boulevard. Situated higher in elevation than other resort-casinos on the Las Vegas Strip, the M Resort provides optimal views of the world-famous Las Vegas skyline from its guest rooms, suites, conference center and restaurants. The resort offers 390 guest rooms and suites, over 92,000 square feet of gaming, multiple restaurants and bars, more than 92,000 square feet of meeting and conference space, a state-of-the-art spa and fitness center and a 100,000 square foot events piazza. M Resort is operated by Penn National Gaming, Inc.
M Resort Spa Casino