BURGER and BREW BAR COMES TO THE M RESORT SPA CASINO
Anthony's Gourmet Burgers & Brews opens at the four-star resort today
LAS VEGAS - January 24, 2012 - A new restaurant now sits adjacent to the lobby at the four-star awarded M Resort Spa Casino. Anthony's Gourmet Burgers & Brews opens today, Tuesday, January 24 and offers a menu of unique, homemade burgers expertly paired with craft beers for guests age 21 and over.
Billed as burgers for grown-ups, Anthony's Gourmet Burgers & Brews presents the finest varieties of burgers with classic toppings and toppings with a twist like stout braised short ribs, spiced pastrami and cranberry-Blue Moon orange mayonnaise. Delicious buns, homemade fries and dessert selections, like the ultimate gelato tasting for two, can complete this grown-up burger bar experience.
"Our guests will enjoy homemade burgers and great brews in an adult setting making this a unique dining experience in Las Vegas," said Anthony Layton-Matthews, Vice President of Food & Beverage at the M Resort.
Anthony's Gourmet Burgers & Brews dining area resides in place of M Resort's Lobby Bar and features outdoor dining as well as chic indoor dining allowing for seating for up to 90 guests. The modern décor of the space remains the same with the addition of seating areas and wooden tables for diners.
Anthony's Gourmet Burgers & Brews' signature burger and beer pairings include:
- Imperial Burger: Topped with stout braised short ribs, mushrooms, gruyere cheese and caramelized onions. Recommended pairing: Sierra Nevada Stout
- Lager Burger: Peroni poached Italian sausage, griddled onions & peppers and provolone cheese. Recommended pairing: Estrella Damm
- Hefeweizen: Free range turkey burger, cranberry-Blue Moon orange mayonnaise, basil, lettuce, tomato, onions. Recommended pairing: Franziskaner Hefe Weisse
- I.P.A.: BBQ spiced burger, roasted hatch chiles, pepper jack cheese and fried jalapenos. Recommended pairing: Firestone Union Jack IPA
- Red Ale Burger: Topped with shaved spiced pastrami, creamy coleslaw, lettuce, tomato and onions. Recommended pairing: New Belgium Brewing Belgo
Anthony's Gourmet Burgers & Brews is open for dinner from 4 pm to 10 pm nightly. Parking is conveniently located in the M Resort's West Self Parking Lot or front entrance valet. Dinner reservations are welcomed by calling (702) 797-1000.
ABOUT M RESORT SPA CASINO
M Resort Spa Casino is located on over 90 acres at 12300 Las Vegas Blvd. S. on the southeast corner of St. Rose Parkway and Las Vegas Boulevard. Situated higher in elevation than other resort-casinos on the Las Vegas Strip, the M Resort provides optimal views of the world-famous Las Vegas skyline from its guest rooms, suites, conference center and restaurants. The resort offers 390 guest rooms and suites, over 92,000 square feet of gaming, six restaurants and six destination bars, more than 92,000 square feet of meeting and conference space, a state-of-the-art spa and fitness center and a 100,000 square foot events piazza. For more information, visit www.theMresort.com. Find us on Facebook - M Resort Spa Casino. Follow @MResort Twitter. Read our M Point of View Blog. M Resort is operated by Penn National Gaming, Inc.