M RESORT'S 50 PLUS SENIOR REWARDS PROGRAM MOVES TO TUESDAYS Starting Tuesday, January 3, 2012
LAS VEGAS - December 21, 2011 -
The popular 50 Plus Senior Rewards program at the four-star M Resort Spa Casino will move to
Tuesdays starting January 3, 2012. The program offers guests aged 50 and over benefits and
discounts every Tuesday throughout the property. All guests need to do to take advantage of
the benefits is be a member of the iMagine Rewards Club.
Benefits range from dining and gaming offers to special entertainment and more:
• Slot Tournament every Tuesday from 10 am to 4 pm. First place receives $2,500 cash or free play.*
• ½ price dining with your points in Marinelli's Italian Restaurant every Tuesday.
• ½ price with your points for breakfast and lunch every Tuesday at Studio B Buffet.
• Buy-one, get-one free lunch entrée at Hash House A Go Go every Tuesday from 1-5 pm.**
• 35% discount on spa and salon services at Spa Mio every Tuesday.
• Special performance by classic crooner Mark O'Toole from 2:30-5:30 pm in Ravello Lounge every Tuesday.
* Just accumulate 500 base points from Tuesday at 5 pm to the following Tuesday at 9 am to receive tournament entry. Visit iMagine Rewards Club for complete rules and details.
**Free item must be of equal or lesser value of item purchased. Must purchase two beverages.
Management reserves the right to alter or cancel this promotion at any time. Visit M Resort for complete details.
Every Tuesday starting January 3, 2012.
M Resort Spa Casino
12300 Las Vegas Blvd S at St. Rose Parkway