M RESORT SPA CASINO INTRODUCES 50 PLUS SENIOR REWARDS
New program offers guests aged 50 and over new benefits throughout the property
LAS VEGAS - February 8, 2011 - Beginning on Wednesday, Feb. 16, guests aged 50 and over can take advantage of new benefits and discounts every Wednesday throughout the M Resort Spa Casino as the property introduces its new "50 Plus Senior Rewards" program. All guests need to do to take advantage of the benefits is be a member of the iMagine Rewards Club.
"There are a number of offers and discounts in the market for guests aged 50 and over, but we believe our senior rewards program has the largest variety and provides the most benefits throughout our property," said Senior Vice President and General Manager Jody Lake.
The new benefits range from dining and gaming offers to special entertainment and more:
- 50 cash and dining prize winners selected each Wednesday at 4 pm with a $1,000 top prize available.*
- Buy-one, get-one free buffet at the award-winning Studio B Buffet every Wednesday with a 50% discount for single diners.
- 30% discount on salon services at Spa Mio every Wednesday.
- Free pastry with purchase of a Medium coffee at Baby Cakes every Wednesday.
- Buy-one, get-one free lunch entrée at Hash House A Go Go every Wednesday from 1-5 pm.**
- Special performance by classic crooner Mark O'Toole from 2:30-5:30 pm in Ravello Lounge every Wednesday.
*Earn entries through new iMagine Rewards Member sign-up and on every 100 same day base points earned. Visit iMagine Rewards Club for complete rules and details.
**Free item must be of equal or lesser value of item purchased. Must purchase two beverages.
Management reserves the right to alter or cancel this promotion at any time. Visit M Resort for complete details.
ABOUT M RESORT SPA CASINO
M Resort Spa Casino is located on over 90 acres at 12300 Las Vegas Blvd. S. on the southeast corner of St. Rose Parkway and Las Vegas Boulevard. Situated higher in elevation than other resort-casinos on the Las Vegas Strip, the M Resort provides optimal views of the world-famous Las Vegas skyline from its guest rooms, suites, conference center and restaurants. The resort offers 390 guest rooms and suites, over 92,000 square feet of gaming, seven restaurant and five destination bars, more than 60,000 square feet of meeting and conference space, a state-of-the-art spa and fitness center and a 100,000 square foot events piazza. For more information, visit www.theMresort.com. Find us on Facebook - M Resort Spa Casino. Follow @MResort on Twitter. Read our M Point of View Blog.
M Resort Spa Casino