EIGHT GUESTS WILL WIN SEATS INTO THE $500,000 HPO CHAMPIONSHIP
The Hollywood Poker Open Championship is a No Limit Hold’em tournament being held at the
M Resort on
June 28th-30th 2013, with a GUARANTEED prize pool of $500,000.
The buy-in to this event is $2,500.
Information and RSVP 702-797-1777
|Qualify 1/29/2013 - 3/10/2013
Drawing takes place on 3/16/2013
Qualify 3/11/2013 – 4/7/2013
Drawing takes place on 4/13/2013
Qualify 4/8/2013 – 5/12/2013
Drawing takes place on 5/18/2013
Qualify 5/13/2013 – 6/16/2013
Drawing takes place on 6/22/2013
- Players will receive 5 entries into the drawing for 60 hours of Bravo tracked LIVE
play during the qualifying periods.
- Players will receive 5 additional entries for every 10 additional hours of Bravo
tracked LIVE play during the qualifying periods.
- (Example: If a player plays poker for 80 hours during the qualifying period they
would receive fifteen (15) entries, 100 hours of LIVE play would get them twenty-five
(25) entries etc.) Hours will be rounded down to the nearest 5 hour increment.
- Players will register at the main poker podium when they arrive on the day of the
drawings. At this time, they will be issued their entry tickets and be allowed to deposit
them into the drawing drum.
- An updated "hours played" sheet will be kept at the poker podium, so the Guests can
ensure their time played is being properly recorded.
- From 10:15 a.m. to 10:15 p.m. One (1) ticket will be randomly drawn from the prize
drum every 30 minutes. A $200 winner will be drawn every 30 minutes. Tickets will
be drawn until a winner is found. All tickets will be returned to the drum, until the
completion of the day’s drawings, so they will have as many chances to win a Grand
Prize, as tickets they have earned.
- At 3:15 PM and 8:15 PM a GRAND PRIZE ticket will be drawn and those winners will
receive a ($2,500 value) into the $500,000 HPO Championship Event.
- You must be playing LIVE poker in order to be selected as a winner. Being on the waiting list does not constitute as playing LIVE. If a Guest is not playing LIVE poker but: is on the waiting list, is considered inactive with a Missed Blind Button, or playing in a tournament; they will receive $50 and another ticket will be drawn. GRAND PRIZE WINNERS must be in a live game.
- The randomly selected winners will have 5 minutes to claim their prize in the poker room, or another ticket will be drawn.
- Guest hours played will be tracked by logging into the BRAVO System with an iMagine Rewards card. It is the Guests responsibility to verify that they are in the system. Hours will not be added to obtain more tickets. A Guest’s hours are not transferable.
- Hours do not roll over from one qualifying period to the next. Once the end of a qualifying period has been reached, all hours reset at zero.
- Guests may only win ONE (1) HPO Championship Seat prize. If your ticket is drawn and you have already WON a seat, you will receive $200 and another HPO Championship Seat prize will be drawn at the next drawing. (30 minutes later.) 1 GRAND PRIZE is the maximum a Guest may win of the 8 seats given away. This seat is transferable should the winner decide they do not wish to play in the Championship event.
- All prizes are paid in chips. Any bonus money that reaches an accumulated value of $600 will be subject to reporting as required by the IRS. A W-9 will need to be filled out by the Guest.
- The HPO Championship seats are valued at $2,500 and are subject to reporting as required by the IRS.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the official rules will be resolved by M Resorts management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and binding on all participants. In addition, M Resort reserves the right to void any entry, and/or to change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time. Management’s decision is final.
- Must be 21 to gamble. Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-522-4700
© 2013 M Resort, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED