© 2015 M Resort, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Marquee Rewards® - 2,500 FREE POINTS FACEBOOK PROMOTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion. This Offer expires at 11:59 PM Pacific Time ("PT") on 10/31/2014.
- The "Marquee Rewards® Appreciation Days-2,500 Free Points Promotion" is open to anyone with a Facebook account and an Marquee Rewards account. Participants must be 21 years of age or older and a legal resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Canada, Australia or Mexico. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. If you do not have an Marquee Rewards account, you can sign-up for one in person at The M Resort at 12300 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Henderson, NV 89044. Marquee Rewards membership can only be activated (and the 2,500 points can only be used) once you have signed up for an Marquee Rewards account and presented required personal identification at The M Resort.
- Employees of The M Resort, its affiliates, and their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
- This Promotion is offered and conducted by The M Resort. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- To receive 2,500 Marquee Rewards points you must.
Participant can receive the 2,500 points offered in this Promotion only one (1) time. Linked accounts can only receive a total of 2,500 points offered in this Promotion.
The M Resort has the right to disqualify any participant for misconduct or infraction of rules.
The M Resort reserves the right to terminate, suspend, modify and/or change any and all aspects of this Promotion, including but not limited to, the number of free points awarded, the date and/or time during which the Promotion is in effect and any other aspect of the Promotion at any time and for any reason upon notice.
Any dispute or situation not covered by these rules shall be resolved by M Resort in conjunction with NRS 463.362.
Your participation in this Promotion including, but not limited to, the use of all free points awarded are governed by Marquee Rewards Club Rules, which may be accessed at http://www.themresort.com/rewards/marquee-rewards-card-benefits.html
The M Resort reserves the right to revoke points obtained in a manner that is fraudulent or inconsistent with these terms and conditions or the Marquee Rewards Club Rules.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS POLICY: It is the sole responsibility of the Participant to notify The M Resort of a change in his or her mailing address or email address by going to the "Contact Us" section of the www.themresort.com/contact/contact_us.html website and filling out the "Email Us" form to notify us of such change during the applicable Promotional period. When filling out the "Email Us" Form, select the Marquee Rewards Club department for proper routing.
Participants must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules.
If a Participant disagrees with the decision of The M Resort Spa Casino Management, the patron will be provided with a Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) Patron Dispute Form. NGCB Administrative Rules will govern all disputes filed by patrons relative to this Promotion.
Release: By entering this Promotion, Participant agrees to release and hold harmless, LV Gaming Ventures, LLC, the prize sponsor, each of their related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents and Facebook from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the drawing or receipt or use of any prize.
Limitations of Liability: The M Resort is not responsible for: (i) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process; (ii) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotions or the processing of entries; or (iii) any injury or damage to persons or property, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Participant's participation in the Promotion.
Disputes: Participant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prizes awarded, other than the administration of the Promotion or the determination of winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Nevada, County of Clark; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for and participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and M Resort in connection with the drawing, shall be governed by, and constructed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada.
Any non-U.S. resident that receives prize money of $600 or more will automatically have 30% withheld for tax purposes. The M Resort is required to send a 1099 form to all U.S. residents that have accrued $600 or more in prize money within a calendar year. This form is for Miscellaneous Income, per IRS tax regulations. If player wins $100 or more, they will be required to fill out a W-9 form.
Winners are solely responsible for all applicable state, federal or other applicable income taxes on the value of the prize and winners shall provide The M Resort with all information reasonably requested by The M Resort in connection with local, state and federal tax reporting.
The M Resort endorses responsible gaming, if you or someone you know has a problem gaming responsibly; please call the 24-hour Problem Gamblers Helpline at 1-800-522-4700.
Participants agree that The M Resort has a right to reproduce, print, publish or disseminate in any medium, their picture, likeness, name, voice, and biographical material for purpose of news, advertising and/or Promotion of The M Resort without any additional compensation.
Marquee Rewards members may not allow anyone else to play using their Marquee Rewards club card. The M Resort reserves the right to verify single card play. Multiple cards may not be used per session.
Any decisions made by The M Resort management are final in resolution of any dispute or interpretation of these rules related to this Promotion.
Management reserves all rights.
- a. Visit The M Resort Facebook page at (www.facebook.com/mresortspacasino)
- b. Click the "Like" button on such page (if you currently "Like" such page, skip this step and go to step (c); and then
- c. Select the "Marquee Rewards" Tab and provide all information requested and your Marquee Rewards account number as instructed so that it is received by The M Resort between 12:01 AM PT on 10/01/2014 and 11:59 PM PT on 10/31/2014.
- d. Marquee Rewards points will be automatically posted to the provided Marquee Rewards account number within seven (7) business days.