Enjoy more than 400 wines by the bottle at the only wine cellar in Henderson, including fine American, Italian and French wines as well as selections from Spain, Germany and more. A unique dispensing system allows you to sample and enjoy more than 160 wines by the glass. Hostile Grape also offers exciting piano and acoustic instrument performances.
Hours & reservations
Wednesday & Thursday, 5 - 10pm
Friday & Saturday, 5pm - midnight
Wednesday - Saturday, 7 - 8pm
live music at hostile grape
Hostile Grape entertainment schedule
Where the conversation flows as freely as the wine.
Enjoy live music by pianists and acoustic guitarists.
Friday & Saturday: 7 - 11pm
- Friday, 3/2 - Ddendyl (special time 8pm - 11pm)
- Saturday, 3/3 - Elmer Abapo (acoustic)
- Friday, 3/9 Ddendyl (piano)
- Saturday, 3/10 - Betsy Holm (acoustic)
- Friday, 3/16 - Ddendyl (piano)
- Saturday. 3/17 - Cory Brown (acoustic)
- Friday, 3/23 - John Allred (piano)
- Saturday, 3/24 Justin Carter (acoustic)
- Friday, 3/30 - Ddendyl (piano)
- Saturday, 3/31 -Tim Catching (acoustic)