$100,000 Sweet Sensations
Win your share of $100,000 in prizes June 1 - 29, 2018, at M Resort Spa Casino.
Two Ways to win
INSTANTLY WIN PRIZES OR PARTICIPATE IN DRAWINGS
You have two ways to win in our $100,000 Sweet Sensations in June. You could win prizes instantly when you swipe your card or you could win prizes in our weekly drawings.
$70,000 Sweet Sensations Instant Win Game
Earn 1,500 tier points Monday through Friday and visit any casino kiosk between 10 a.m. and 7:45 p.m. on each Friday from June 1 - 22. Swipe your card, select the promotion and receive your prize.
You could win Free Play, free gifts, dining credits, bonus points and more. Up to $70,000 in prizes will be given away the whole month of June!
$30,000 Sweet Sensations Drawings
Win your share of $30,000! Drawings for $5,000 Free Play will take place each week on June 1, 8, 15, and 22 at 8 p.m., with two final drawings for $5,000 Free Play at 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. on June 29. You must play each week to earn entries for that week's drawing. All entries will be included in the final drawing on June 29. You must be present to win.
Earn Unlimited Drawing Entries
Earn one drawing entry for every 250 tier points you earn between May 26 and June 29. Swipe your rewards card at the kiosk daily for bonus entries based on your tier.
BONUS! Earn 10 times your entries every Wednesday.
Only Marquee Rewards members can participate in this promotion. Not a Marquee Rewards member? Sign up for free at the Marquee Rewards Center.
Terms & Conditions
- All entrants must be 21 years or older to participate in this promotion.
- For the instant win game, maximum one (1) swipe, every Friday from June 1-22, at the casino kiosk.
- For the drawings, maximum one (1) swipe per day from May 26 to June 29.
- Must be present to win.
- Guests have two (2) minutes to claim drawing prizes.
- Must opt-in for the drawings at any casino kiosk every Friday starting two (2) hours before the first drawing.
- Complete rules available at the Marquee Rewards Center.
- Management reserves all rights.