Holiday Musts at the M Resort
- Gingerbread Cupcake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting inside Baby Cakes. They had us cinnamon cream cheese frosting. But in all seriousness, the pastries at Baby Cakes are phenomenal. This particular cupcake is topped with a gingerbread cookie and is rich, moist and oh-so-yummy.
- The Food at our New Restaurant (opening mid-December). While we can’t divulge too much, we can tell when this restaurant opens, you’ll find unique dishes on the menu with lots of variety and flavor. It’s a must try this holiday.
- Wexford Irish Cream. One of 96 brews on tap at our beer bar 32 Draft, Wexford Irish Cream is an authentic Irish cream ale that dates back to 1810. Brewed to the original family recipe using Irish malt and hops, Wexford has a smooth mellow creaminess that’s perfect for these chillier evenings.
- Barbra & Frank…the Concert that Never Was. We’re expecting a full house on this one (ie: get your tickets now!). Performing Sunday, Dec. 29 this tribute to Barbra Streisand and Frank Sinatra includes a 24-piece pops symphony orchestra and of course, your favorite songs from these two greats. It’s a show you don’t want to
- Our holiday décor. It’s simple and elegant with ornaments, wreaths and Christmas trees, but it’s beautiful nonetheless. We love this festive time of the year when our resort gets “dressed up” a little more.
- Wes Quave. This dynamic group returns to Ravello Lounge Friday, Dec. 27 and Saturday, Dec. 28 to get our New Year Eve festivities started. A favorite in LA, Wes Quave brings their high voltage performance to our resort playing everything from Black Eyed Peas to Michael Jackson and Michael Buble.
- A Spa Treatment from Spa Mio. With their 12 Days of Christmas event it’s easier than ever to get yourself a spa treatment and to get it at a great price! The four star spa’s specials start Friday, Dec. 13 and offer treatments like a free haircut with color service, a 50 minute facial for $90 and much more. See all of them here.
- A Rewards card. Qualified members benefit all month long with free gifts including wine, holiday shirts, holiday blankets, ornaments, robes and more.
- Gift Card from the M Resort. Be unique and give the gift of a four-star resort experience. Who can top that? You can purchase gift cards in any denomination to use at our spa, bars or restaurants.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.