Elvis is in the Building This Holiday at M Resort!
We’re rockin’ the yuletide this month at the M Resort with a special tribute to Elvis, inside the M Pavilion starring Steve Connolly, who has been named best in Vegas by the Las Review Journal. The show is fit for a king with all of the classic hits and a few seasonal favorites on December 8 at 7:30pm.
Connolly, who’s been recognized by former presidents, celebrities and musicians alike, highlights Elvis’ most memorable hits from the 50’s through the 70’s complete with costume changes powerhouse musicians and backup singers. Which Elvis is your favorite? GI Elvis, Beach Blanket Elvis, 60’s Comeback Elvis or Vegas Elvis, complete with white jumpsuit and enough encrusted jewels to light up Viva? You’ll see many of them at the show.
We found some Elvis Trivia questions to set the stage for our upcoming performance. See if you get them all!
- Which record company gave Elvis his start? Answer: Sun Records.
- What national TV show did Elvis first appear? Answer: Stage Show.
- What was Elvis’ first gold record? Answer: Heartbreak Hotel
- The draft board gave Elvis a two month deferment to complete what movie? Answer: King Creole
- In what city did Elvis marry Priscilla? Answer: Las Vegas
- What was Elvis’ favorite soft drink? Answer: Pepsi
- Name Elvis’ female co-star in Viva Las Vegas. Answer: Ann Margaret
- What is the name of Elvis’ only child? Answer: Lisa Marie
- How much did Elvis pay for Graceland? Answer: $100,000
10. What’s the name of Elvis’ TV Christmas Special that only contained one Christmas song? Answer: The ’68 Comeback Special. It was supposed to be full of Christmas tunes but the producer convinced Elvis to only perform one song, Blue Christmas.
So if you’re looking for some fun this December, join us this Saturday. Tickets are just $19.50 and $29.50 plus taxes and are still available at ticketmaster.com or the M Box office. Thank you…thank you very much!