Cheers to Three
Some of the best things in life come in threes; good luck, wishes, chances, and the number of years we've been open! We have officially entered our third year of business here at M Resort and we couldn't have done it without our guests. Thank you to each and every one of you who have stayed and played with us over the last three years!
Days like today are a great opportunity to look back on where we've been and what's on the horizon. So, without further ado, we bring you a round-up (in threes of course) of some of our favorite M-related things.
Three Amazing Ways to Relax
Whether it's a vacation, staycation or just a visit at our resort, relaxing is the perfect way to spend the better part of any day.
- Bubble Bath - All of our rooms are equipped with their own standalone bathtub, just the right size for a rejuvenating soak. Sit back, unwind and take in the great scenery; our tubs come with a gorgeous view!
- Spa Mio - Relaxing and going to the spa go hand-in-hand. Make an appointment at our four-star spa and leave the pampering to us. If you're short on time, our spa offers mini versions of your favorite services! We can all spare 25 minutes in the name of relaxation, can't we?
- Pool - Pool season is just around the corner. If you're lucky enough to visit during the warmer months, there's no better daytime activity than kicking up your heels in a cabana with a drink-in-hand. You can choose from our main pool deck or adults-only, DayDream Pool Club.
Three New Things at M
This past year has brought many new and exciting entertainment and dining amenities to our resort. If it's been awhile since you were here, explore our newest additions during your next visit.
- M Pavilion - We've added 25,000 additional square feet to our resort and a brand new venue. M Pavilion has already played host to big events like our Mardi Gras bash and we are looking forward to bringing you more great events soon!
- Anthony's Gourmet Burgers & Brews - This isn't your typical burger bar. Anthony's Burgers & Brews offer burgers with classic toppings and toppings with a twist like stout braised short ribs, spiced pastrami and cranberry-Blue Moon orange mayonnaise. Each burger also pairs perfectly with a corresponding beer.
- Anthony's Steakhouse - When one door closes, another one opens. Anthony's Steakhouse, formerly Terzetto, is churning out prime, wet-aged steaks, king crab legs and many more of our President Anthony A. Marnell III's personal favorites.
Three Most Popular Blog Posts
We've been busy blogging this past year, and from the looks of it, you've been busy reading. You may have already perused our three most popular posts from this last year (and all time), but in case you missed them or want to reread your favorites, here they are:
- Need A Ride? - Some of the best things at M are hidden perks! In this blog, we let you know about the complimentary guest shuttle service that stops at the airport and the Las Vegas Strip.
- Serving Up Cocktail Cuties: 2012 M Girl Calendar - We love our M Girls, and judging by the popularity of this blog post, you do too! We gave you a sneak peek at the 2012 M Girl Calendar, complete with a behind-the-scenes video of some of the photo shoots.
- 17,000 Items and a Rocking Chair - Have you ever been curious as to what ends up in the Lost & Found area at a resort like ours? We explored M's and found a rocking chair and a whole lot of phone chargers, among other eclectic things.
Each day is packed with memorable moments when you visit a four-star resort such as ours. What are your three favorite things about M? Share them with us in celebration of our third anniversary!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.