Party Tips for Any Budget
If you're hosting a fabulous holiday bash but want to stay within or under your budget this year our party planning experts at M are here to help you. Our Catering Manager Tina Randall offers a few key tips to keep in mind when party planning. Trust us she knows it all, after all, planning memorable events are all in a day's work for her.
- Saturdays tend to be the most popular day. Try booking your party on a Friday or even better, Monday-Thursday.
- Select a venue that provides some type of holiday d?cor; decorations can add up quickly.
- Depending on the menu for your guests, sometimes plated dinners are more cost effective in a banquet setting than a buffet.
- Choose a venue that doesn't charge a room rental fee and won't charge for power usage for your DJ.
- Go for a venue that does not charge extra for tables, chairs, linens, dance floor, etc. The less extras that are added to the price, the lower you can keep your budget.
- Ask about discounted room rates for your guests. When booking an event, resorts are usually willing to work with you to accommodate guests overnight.
- Choose a venue with access to an outdoor area so your guests don't have to leave your party to smoke in a casino or other designated areas.
- Ask for a quote with all taxes, gratuities and additional fees included so you can anticipate the grand total of the event.
- If you have a specific budget, don't be afraid to ask what can be afforded within the limits of your budget. Event planners are there to help you stay within the means for your party.
The best part of all is that these tips are things we offer to our guests who are planning an event at M. If we've piqued your interest, take a look at the different venues we have to host your holiday party. Tina, or one of our other catering Team Members would be happy to assist with your holiday or special event. You can contact our catering department by emailing catering@theMresort.com.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.