So You Want to Work in the Hospitality Industry
Working in a 24-hour town such as Vegas definitely has its appeal. Here at M, our glitz, our glamour, and even our lighted M on the side of the building would cease to glow without the Team Members keeping it all going. Each and every person in the hospitality industry plays an important role in keeping our sleepless city awake. Do you have what it takes?
The most important qualification for working in this industry is first and foremost, wanting to work in the industry. Passion is key in giving guests a memorable experience that they want to come back to. At M we are committed to providing that memorable and exceptional experience and our Team Members make it their personal mission to exceed our guests’ expectations.
A few of the other things we look for in our team members.
- Customer Service -The human element, such as a friendly and welcoming face, smile, warm voice, caring and thoughtful words, is essential and often the start of any interaction with our guests.
- Teamwork - Working as a team allows you to take advantage of a group's collective energy and creativity, and most importantly you can accomplish more in less time.
- Honesty and Integrity - Good relationships are built on trust and what you say and what you do gains the trust of the customer.
- Confidence - If you don't believe in yourself who will? Be confident in your abilities and in the service you provide.
- Dedication - We want you to love what you do and look forward to coming to work every day. The enthusiasm our team members have shows through to our guests.
If you feel inspired and know you have what it takes to work here at M, check out our job listings for current openings with our resort.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.