Say ‘I Do’ to a Vegas Wedding
Vegas Wedding Facts - Wonder what made Las Vegas the ‘wedding capitol of the world’? These facts and figures probably had a little something to do with it.
- Approximately 315 weddings are performed here each day.
- New Year's Eve and Valentine's Day are the most popular days for weddings in Vegas.
- 128,000 couples married on or near the Las Vegas Strip in 2004.
- Las Vegas' marriage licensing bureau is open till midnight.
- Triple digit-dates are also popular to marry on in Vegas. 12-12-12 will be the last until the year 3001.
Famous Vegas Weddings - If you need any more convincing to hold your wedding festivities here in our fair city, check out some of the famous names who have said ‘I Do’ here too.
- Frank Sinatra and Mia Farrow at the Sands - July 19, 1966
- Elvis Presley and Priscilla at the original Aladdin Hotel - May 1, 1967
- Dennis Rodman and Carmen Electra at Little Chapel of the Flowers - November 15, 1998
- Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton at the Little Church of the West - May 5, 2000
- Britney Spears and Jason Alexander at the Little White Wedding Chapel - January 3, 2004
Looking to book your wedding ceremony and reception this summer? We're offering special rates in the month of August! Contact us for more information.
*Fact and figures taken from a variety of sources.