'Tis the season…for parties.
The holiday party season is fast approaching once again. And whether you love them or hate them, remember that the holidays are a time to be festive and fun and as our Director of Catering and Conference Services Mark Kaussner points out, a time of goodwill and generosity. For employers, holiday parties are a great way to show that goodwill and generosity in a tangible way to thank your employees for their hard work throughout the year. For employees, holiday parties are a great way to come together socially with a group of people you may not get to see very often and bond a little bit while you're having a great time doing it.
If you're looking for an exceptional place to hold that holiday party, look no further than M Resort. But look quickly, 'cause dates are filling up fast! We provide holiday centerpieces and d?cor as well as a dance floor for your party and you can find some great catering specials for local businesses too on our website here. Call group sales at 1-866-551-1540 and they would be happy to help you make all the arrangements so your holiday party is one to remember.
If you're just starting to plan your holiday party, here are a few tips from Mark that may help you along the way:
- As a planner, be sure to enjoy yourself. If you do, your guests will too.
- Don’t forget those guests that may have special dietary needs.
- Hire a professional to help you plan the event - the time and stress it will save you is worth the expense.
- Theme the event - a Victorian Christmas or maybe something from your favorite holiday cartoon.
- Give employees holiday gifts and if you can, personalize each one.
- Luncheons are typically less expensive than dinners. (And by the way, the M Resort holiday menus are specially priced to give you the best we have at the lowest price point.)
- Many companies now hold their holiday parties in January, so don't feel obligated to have your party in December.
- Be sure to get an accurate headcount to avoid overpaying for "no shows".
- Create the mood by decorating in seasonal deep reds and forest greens.
- Special lighting can really enhance an event.
- Be sure everyone is having fun, but also watch their alcohol consumption. Some organizations will set up a designated driver program specifically for your party.
We hope your holiday party this year is a great one and we'd love to host it here at M Resort - a spectacular venue and level of service that are sure to impress your guests.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.